Make a perfect impression.
Take your business to rewarding new levels with the Xerox Nuvera® 200/288/314 EA Perfecting Production System. This easy-to-use, flexible system is built on a strong foundation of exceptional image quality, speed, efficiency and productivity to get your business growing. This is due to the result of today’s most progressive monochrome technology, coupled with customer-focused engineering.
The Xerox Nuvera® 200/288/314 EA Perfecting Production System offers you extraordinary image quality.
It relies on revolutionary EA fine particle toner to produce page after page of polished impressions that are comparable to, or exceed, offset-level output for all of your applications.
- Deliver exceptional, offset-level image quality with a smooth matte finish, with the cost and time efficiency associated with digital printing
- Easy-to-use, flexible system to help you take your business to new levels
- Maximum productivity across your entire print continuum, from setup to finishing with maximum uptime
- Boost total productivity and offer impressive digital duplex monochrome cut-sheet printing speeds
- Benefit from having the power and productivity of two print engines in one space-saving footprint
- Modular set of features to meet your business needs
- Keep jobs moving with a 3 GHz Dual Core Processor and parallel RIP capabilities
- Produce applications with outstanding sheet flatness, providing exceptional stack quality and optimal performance of inline finishing options
- FreeFlow® Digital Workflow Collection to increase efficiency while maintaining the highest levels of quality
- Machine speeds of up to 200/288/314 duplexed images per minute
- Finishing speeds close to machine-rated speeds
- With the Dual Core Processor and parallel RIP jobs are processed quickly and in the most efficient way possible
- Sheet Enhancement Module provides unprecedented levels of sheet flatness. It also enables outstanding stack quality and outstanding reliability for down-stream finishing
- Pass Through Programming assures unsurpassed reliability and uptime – helps keep production running even when pending service, to generate even greater monthly output
- Xerox FreeFlow® Digital Workflow Collection is designed to enhance, automate and simplify existing workflow, making it easier to manage jobs from creation to final output. This eventually helps in increasing productivity
- 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP Resolution, 4800 x 600 dpi Print Resolution, and Halftone Screens at up to 156 lpi
- EA fine particle toner produces even finer lines with the highest level of detailing, and a smooth, matte finish
- Transaction Electronic Registration (TELER) controls the skew of each sheet of paper and the speed of the sheet to ensure that it is exactly in the right position to receive the latent image. The result is superior image-to-sheet registration (+/- 0.65mm) and front-to-back registration (+/- 0.65mm) that meets or exceeds publishing standards
- Various finishers to choose from
- Parallel RIP proprietary software optimises performance and productivity one of two ways: by RIPing multiple jobs simultaneously or by breaking down large, complex jobs to RIP multiple pages within that job simultaneously, across multiple RIPs
- FreeFlow® DocuSP controller with 3.0 GHz Dual Core Processor, is powered with features like programming page exceptions, using stock libraries, and managing workflow with 250 virtual printers. These features all result in high efficiency for complex jobs