Prepare yourself for a more immersive experience with the VAIO® SE14. Boasting a 14″ full High Definition resolution display, framed in a slim bezel, for stunning colours and visual details, and a 4-speaker system that offers dynamic audio reproduction – the VAIO® SE14 delivers true-to-life experiences and enhances efficiency, effortlessly.
Ergonomics for Work Comfort
Natural Ergonomics Tilt reduces stress of palm and wrist while typing
Backlit Keyboard with spill resistance
Moving conference center
Implement 4 high quality speakers on top/bottom side and 720P/1080P web camera, providing clear and higher quality video and audio conference. AEC* solution will decrease unnecessary echo and noise to allow you have good conference call all the time.
* Acoustic Echo Cancellation
All Day Power For Outside Work & Play
Up to 13 hours of battery life with quick charging technology#, making it a supremely reliable partner on the go.
* Data on battery life is obtained from tests deploying internal tools by engineers. The actual battery performances could vary from battery life tests shown above, due to differences in operating environment and conditions.
# SE14 can charge up 70% of the battery power in an hour.
One Touch Quick Login
Built-in fingerprint reader and TPM 2.0 chip to provide hardware-based security functions which prevent malicious access to private data. IR Camera option that supports Windows Hello, enabling quick login with one touch in front of the camera.
Connection options are also very comprehensive, with two USB Type-C 3.1 ports, two USB Type-A 3.1 ports and a HDMI port. No need to connect an external adapter to meet most needs.
More Airflow, Better Performance
With a thinner and quieter fan with 53 split-design blades, which offers 10%~15% more airflow, and tilted body, body temperature of SE14 can be decreased to reach better performance.
Equiped with new processor
VAIO® SE14 is equipped with an 8th generation Intel® Core™ (Whiskey Lake) processor and a 14-inch full HD IPS screen with ultra-narrow screen bezel design.
|CPU1||8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
i3 – 8145U | i5 – 8265U | i7 – 8565U
|Operating System2||Windows 10 Home / Pro|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Memory||8GB / 16GB DDR4 2400MHz|
|Storage||256GB / 512GB PCIe SSD|
|Panel||14″ FHD TN/IPS (1920×1080) 16:9 wide view anti-Glare|
(Optional) FHD 1080p, (IR/RGB), support Windows Hello
|Audio||4-Speaker design (Top-firing dual speakers, Down-firing dual speakers), Microphone optimized for Cortana|
|I/O||2 x USB type C 3.1 (gen1; PD; DP)
2 x USB type A 3.1 (one support charging)
Headphone-out and Mic-in (combo)
|Wireless||802.11 ac Bluetooth® 5.0|
|Card SLot||Micro-SD Card Reader (SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I)|
|Keyboard3||Island style keyboard (Optional: backlit) with spill resistance|
|Security||TPM2.0 HW solution
Finger-print reader (Integrated with power button)
|Battery Life4||Up to 13 hours|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||324.4 x 229 x 19.55mm|
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
- Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
- In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.